Get to know me
I felt inspired to write this ever since I did the Instagram 5 fun facts about me challenge. So, here’s a list of random facts to get to know me a little more.
- Tea v coffee? Depends on the time of day and mood I’m in, right now I’m 50/50 to kickstart my mornings. During the afternoon I prefer tea, unless I have a long night ahead then I’ll get a latte (almond or coconut milk, NMW). Most of you know matcha tea is my go-to lately (hello nutrients!)
- Fave yoga poses? Trikonasana, triangle pose
- Dogs or cats? I don’t consider myself a pet person (sorry!) I didn’t have any growing up, so I don’t know what I’m missing out on. But one day Kyle and I will probably have a dog (Brady, because #patriots)
- Married or single? Married – 9/26/15 changed my life 🙂
- Siblings? I’m the oldest of 3 girls – we’re all about 18-24 months apart
- Tattoos? I have one small one on my left shoulder blade that I got when I was 18 years old. It has the initials ‘JEM’ for my grandparents, John and Etta Merlino, and also represents my sisters and I – Janelle, Elizabeth, and Melissa. I actually hate the way the tattoo was executed, but I always forget about it because I never see it. One day I’ll remove it or have it fixed…
- Favorite season? Summer, but Fall is a close second. I actually love the change of seasons. I like Spring, and I don’t hate Winter, but there’s nothing like being at the beach in a bathing suit drinking skinny margs.
- Favorite meal? Breakfast
- Dream travel location? I have quite a few, but top 3: Paris, Dubai, Bali
- Favorite way to sweat? Yoga duh (I’m a teacher 🙂 ), but I’m really into Barre and Spin right now too. I also strength train, right now I’m doing Anna Victoria’s FBG Body Love
- Hometown? Narragansett, RI. And your girl is never leaving.. ended up transferring to URI for college (I went to Northeastern University for 3 semesters, and now Kyle and I own a home here too… beach girl for life)
- Favorite food? Smoothies, because #breakfast
Comment below with me any fun facts about yourself, and definitely ask if you want to know anything else!